Wednesday 4 September 2019

September mood board

 A door made for my album. Inspired by Lemoncrafts Mood Board. I stamped (SU Stamp) the wooded "door" leaving a gap to make the door look split.. I added a handle and a Lamp made from air dry clay.Using foamiran i die cut and made five flowers.The flowers had stamens added and i die cut some white leaf sprays. Lightly coated with chalks.I cut a planter from card stock and stencilled the wall effect onto it. Artificial moss was added and to finish I added a feather. 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MIU, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice door, love your flowers :)
    Thanks for joining us at the Lemoncraft Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is cute :-))Thank you for having fun in the Lemoncraft challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with stamping, love your idea! Thank you from Lemoncraft!

    ReplyDelete