Wednesday 4 September 2019

Dance

Hi everyone. Tildas off to dance school ! One of my fav stamps at the moment .Hand stamped and coloured with Noir pens and Water colour pencils. The design papers are from Crafters Companion. The music print paper is from my stash. The large butterfly was die cut and coloured with ink. The small one and the heart I made with Air dry clay. The flowers and leaves are die cuts .  I punched the letters (Dance School) out with my memory keepers word punch. I attached the letters to a banner I die cut.Thanks for stopping by xx



7 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at challenge Digi Choosday Crafting
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at challenge Magnolia Forever
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet Jean ♥ Lovely Tilda and details
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Simply Magnolia
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaw, She looks so Happy <3 Thank You so much for sharing with us at Magnolia Forever Challenge. Hugs, DT Reetta

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful creation.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge.
    Love Bianca.
    DT Simply Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty pink card!!!! Thanks for joining us this month at Simply Magnolia, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I forgot to mention: Thanks for joining us this month at Magnolia Forever also!

    ReplyDelete