Saturday, 21 April 2018

Prima album

This is an 8 x 8 chipboard album. Decorated using Prima papers. The matts were from matching prima card and I cut out photo mounts .Embellishments used were metal corners and circle as a "button" . Small roses and pearls were used to embellish as well.I used white organza ribbon to tie it closed. The back page has a wooden frame into which a photo can be inserted.











challenges
Mini album makers

Thursday, 19 April 2018

floral coffeepot

Piece of an old jigsaw. I used a brick effect stencil. Then I painted with acrylic paint (burnt umber I think) I fussy cut the coffee pot and inked the edges with TH ink. I used die cut leaves and flower pods. The flowers used were mainly from WOC link below. I added some moss and a clay butterfly inked with TH ink.
The coffee pot was cut from Graphic 45 Botanical tea collection
WOC Wild orchid crafts






Wednesday, 18 April 2018

upcycle

This cute little box was broken/ parts missing and unloved (the inside was pretty decent) I had some Graphic 45 Papers . Botanical Tea Collection, Birds of a Feather. First I removed all the hardware.I lightly sanded the box so it would have "grip", I cut and inked the paper I( used TH ink to colour the edges of the box and paper). I then glued on the papers. I attached a new lock/closure to the front and reattached all the other hardware and replaced missing screws etc. I added some lace and an air dry clay frame with pearls, I also used tiny pearls to the eye of each bird. All the feet I had were wrong size/shape so I used brass spacer beads from an old necklace that had seen better days.(ok the necklace was fine but I really, really needed feet for this project and ill use the beads another time.)



challenges entered -

Monday, 16 April 2018

angel tilda

Tilda has been coloured using Noir Illustrator pens and Derwent Soft Pencils. I have also used some dies, lace tag and flowers. My paper is from Lemoncraft Heart painted .The stick pin I made myself. The small flowers (right side) I die cut and added stamens. The small butterflies were die cut along with the leaf spray. The tags were die cut and the small stars at the top were from a punch. The rose , shiny hearts and large star were from my stash. Thanks for stopping xx Kraftyhugs xx


Saturday, 14 April 2018

birds and flowers

 Hello everyone. The paper used was MC Botanical. I die cut a flower (spellbinders) in lemon card stock. I added stamens and a sparkle stone to the centre. I die cut some leaf sprays and butterflies. I added a bird made with air dry clay. A heart and some pearls were used to embellish. Thanks for stopping by xxxx


Challenges entered
Color Throwdown
Allsorts Challenge - flowers
Stampotique Designers

Friday, 13 April 2018

floral

 This card was made using a flower stamp and matching die. The first layer was stamped with memento ink. The next layer was stamped with Juicy ink then smudged ! The top flower was stamped with juicy ink then I used a small amount of Glamour dust to enhance. The die cuts were stamped with memento ink then I removed the stems. To embellish I added small pearls and a small clay heart. The sentiment was stamped and die cut. Inks are one of my favourite mediums to use as they are so versatile and can create some amazing effects,Thanks for stopping by xx Kraftyhugs x


Challenge entered - 

Thursday, 12 April 2018

springtime

The centre paper on this card is from Anna Griffin. The back paper was my stash. I added die cut butterflies and a foamiran flower. The lace was from my stash. The sentiment was stamped and die cut. I added a handmade clay bird to finish x




challenge entered