Friday 13 September 2019

Christmas card

Hi  folks. Christmas card made .I rarely use Santa on my Christmas cards I prefer to use other festive options. Its not that i dislike Santa I just think other options are a bit different..
ingredients -fuzzy moon star (die )  crafters companion pearl card in gold.
Small stars punch using CC pearl card.
hand stamped sentiment then i die cut it out.
gold leaf added to enhance areas.

challenges - As You Like It Challenge - No Santa
                    ABC Christmas Challenge - Sparkle
                     Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jean, would be perfect for a male x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card Jean love all the stars and the sentiment sounds like a good idea-I am with you about no Santa.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours for this card Jean - I too try not to use Santa - but sometimes I stray.... Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, Jean, I love your alternative to Santa! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete