Thursday 12 September 2019

Blue lagoon canvas

My daughter recently took my great niece to Iceland. They absolutely loved the blue lagoon ! Inspired by this photo i decorated a canvas. Using air dry clay i put some through my embossing folder and left to dry. I wasn't sure how it would turn out but it worked ! I have since used clay in other embossing folders and it works great, an alternative to using moulds ! I used paints/clay/wood ,sprays, flowers sentiment amongst other mediums. I hope you like the canvas x thanks for stopping by x
challenges

5 comments:

  1. Great canvas and fabulous texture-what a great idea with the clay and EF
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I remember really enjoying the blue lagoon too! Thanks for joining my challenge at Countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome canvas. Thanks for joining our challenge in Ally's Angels.
    DT- Mariann

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely under the sea canvas, perfect for our September challenge over at Country View, thanks so much for joining us xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ! Thanks for joining us for the 'Under the sea' theme at Country View Challenges ! Corrie x

    ReplyDelete