Tuesday 2 October 2018

Oct DT rorys witching hour

Hi everyone. I hope you will like this months image I have coloured for Dragonfly Dreams This fabulous digital image is called Rory's witching hour  from the wonderful  Lacy Sunshine
I coloured the image with Noir pens and Derwent Colour soft pencils. After colouring I added mica powder to her dress and other areas. Some frontage was added on the stones and some moss to the edges of the grass. The design paper of dots was from my stash as was the twigs and stars. The papers were distressed along the edges then inked with TH ink. The ribbon was a piece left over from a prize I won.




challenges

3 comments:

  1. Lovely image, just a darling and you have coloured her wonderfully. Love the lace and card design too! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our Lace or Ribbon challenge.
    Hugs
    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous Jean.
    Thank you for entering my ribbon / lace challenge at CCM.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely halloween image. Thankyou for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete