Tuesday 2 October 2018

Flower pot


Hi everyone. 
I coloured this Tilda image (using some of my favourite colours, pink/green) with Noir pens and Derwent Colour soft pencils. After colouring I fussy cut around the image. Then I mounted the image onto a die cut circle using Design paper from Lemon craft Heart painted collection. This was placed onto pink paper again from the same paper collection. The butterfly was die cut using pearl card from Crafters collection. I added beads to the centre and a heart pearl to the left corner. The Stickpin and fancy embellishment (made from clay) were from my stash. The flowers and curly stamen were all from the Ribbon Girl. The feather was die cut (MC die). The squirrel was also from my stash. Thanks for stopping it is appreciated x

challenges

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.....and so many pretty embellishments too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Jean ♥
    Thanks for playing with us at Paradise of Magnolia
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jean. Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl October 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete