Tuesday 2 October 2018

Christmas card

 Hello crafty friends, I'm here sharing my DT card with you for a new challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge blog. Our theme for this month is anything goes! Today I've used papers  from Graphic 45. The spots and sentiment papers are G45 the red card is from my stash. The poinsettia is a die cut using Marianne Dies. The holly is a Joy craft die. Pearls and lace along with small wood tree were used to embellish. Thanks for stopping by xx
 challenges


2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous.....love the sentiment paper & that beautiful poinsettia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty card, I love the texture and dimension added with the ribbon and die cuts! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenge blog!

    Monica- DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete