Sunday 28 October 2018

merry Christmas

Hi crafters, getting on with my festive makes today.A clean, simple  and very quick card. Lilac card stock was placed onto the card. I then corrugated some crafter,s companion pearl paper. I used my corner rounder to shape the corners. Using some lilac pearl paper i die cut the flower image. A druzy was added as the flower centre. Some pearl linen card stock was used to die cut the merry Christmas sentiment (Docraft die) The small wood tree was covered with tiny sequins. Some pearls from my collection were added and the card was complete.  Thanks for stopping by xx

challenges

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jean :-) I love the colours, so pretty and the die cut designs and embellishments are lovely :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card, Jean....love the colours. Thanks so much for playing in our 'U and V' challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge. Good Luck and please come back again soon!
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete