Monday 22 April 2019

Wall hanger

 Hi everyone. A wall hanging made using mount board 6 x 6 size. First I used acrylic paint (pink rose)and a stencil. With another stencil and TH Distress inks I added the dots.  The beer lid (is a real beer bottle lid washed and and added to my stash) I placed a cabochon into the centre.Then i die cut a dream catcher and coloured the feathers with mica powders.To the top of this I placed a metal silver butterfly. The flower is card stock which i washed over with CC sparkle pen clear overlay I added an artificial flower to the centre.To complete I added wide lilac ribbon to the back so that it can hang from the wall.Thanks for stopping by xx





challenges

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at The Bleeding Art Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the stencilling. Thanks for joining us this month at Bleeding Art. Look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Bleeding Art DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stencilled hanger love the dreamcatcher and sparkly flower very girly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete