Friday 5 April 2019

Altered Head

Hi folks.I wanted to try something different ! Lots of photos so i will try and keep the post short ! Polystyrene head, I used stencil and stencil paste to start with. Then Gesso then Watered down acrylic paint. Once dry I used various stamps (sentiments, maps) using a Big and Juicy ink pad. Using waxes I highlighted certain area (gold, pink. deep purple, red) including the lips. My daughter kindly gave me false eyelashes so i attached these. I added a large paper flower and a silk white leaf.To complete I used some crochet lace around the base. This was something different and fun to do. Thanks for stopping by xx












2 comments:

  1. WOW this is a brilliant transformation something really different love the texture and false eyelashes lol looks like you had fun
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous project and a wonderfully original idea. Lovely textures and details.
    Thank you for joining in with our April challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete