Monday 1 April 2019

March Heart Tag

 Hi folks. I hope you are all happy crafting ! March queen of hearts tag made today (inspired by Alice in Wonderland) with kraft card (die cut tag) Then I stamped with memento ink (multi hearts stamp) and a cat stamp. Then I die cut the fan (Joanna Sheen die) I coloured the heart with water colour pen and placed back into the heart. I then dabbed the water colour pen over the snip art hearts . The sentiment I coloured the heart as well. I added a gem and a heart (of course) to finish. Thanks for topping by x

challenges


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag and love the sentiment
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jean! What a fun tag! I love the fact that it has so much texture and lots of visual interest! Thank for playing along at A Place To Start! Congratulations on your Rising Star!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sentiment assuming made of wood. Can you provide me where you are able to purchase these? Love your tag and all the embellishments look so good against the kraft. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and love your little kitty critter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne the wood embellishments are from https://14craftbar.com/
    Thank you for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty tag and I love all the pretty embellishments and background stamping.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the little details. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag, Jean! Your tag is so clever with the wood elements and the colors on such a perfect medium as Kraft. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #25.

    ReplyDelete