Saturday 27 April 2019

Tag card


Hi folks. I got a new tag set and they are very large , ideal to make a card with. I folded my card stock and laid the die off the edge (so it would not cut). Then i used a smaller die from the set and cut this. I laid this on top of the first. To this i added foamiran flowers I had made previously . Then i added some die cut leaf spray , pearls and twig sticks ! To the bottom of the card i added lace and to the centre top I added a beautiful gem.Thanks for stopping by xx







challenges

4 comments:

  1. A very pretty tag, lovely papers and a super flower display. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge atAllsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tag shapes card and so prettily embellished, many thanks for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing creation!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge where it's all about Mother's Day or Feminine creations!

    Ellie from
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty tag and papers love the beautiful flowers -I bought some foamiran last year and not got round to using it yet
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete