Thursday 11 April 2019

Up cycled


 Hi everyone, I had a clear perspex box that contained chocolates. I decided to make it into a box frame. First i measured car and paper to fit. I used plain card and Lemoncraft papers (Heart Painted). After attaching my lace I added a tree (painted lightly). On top of this i placed my photo (hidden)and framed it with an air dry frame (made myself with a mould). The cabbage  roses I added are so pretty ! To complete I added a jewel.The frame i then glued all around the edges then placed on top of the card. The reflection from the perspex is making it hard to take good photos so I hope you can see it clearly enough. I still have the other half of the box to use so I will make used of it soon !Thanks for stopping by xx


challenge

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful upcycling love the tree and gorgeous flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous upcycling Jean, especially love the little frame you made x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card from your clear box. Love all the roses, lace and the tree of life. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean, what a fabulous way to re-use this chocolate box! Your layout is gorgeous! I love the bit of lace, the hand molded frame, and those beautiful papers. I had one of these boxes squirreled away to re-purpose, but sadly sent it on it's way to be recycled. Wished now I would have had it to do something like this--inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing your artwork with us at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely transformation. Beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Expressions Craft.

    DT Shweta
    Expressions Craft

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful upcycle thanks for sharing at Expressions Craft
    love
    roshni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Box frame! Thank you for participating in Expressions craft April challenge. Wishing you good luck.

    DT Isha Pai
    Expressions Craft

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! Thanks for joining Expressions Craft challenge# 11
    Best of luck!
    DT Ruchi

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty :-)
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Lemoncrafters group!

    ReplyDelete