Saturday 13 April 2019

Graphic 45 Tag

Hi folks. Thrilled to be Guest Designer at A Place To Start. (Fabulous challenge and resource blog).
Creation - A large tag die cut from a Graphic 45 Set. The design paper was from my stash . The flowers are also from the same set. To make the flowers I used my water colour pencils to colour some paper then die cut the flowers. After layering the flowers I set small resin roses in the centre.The leaf sprays (also the same set) i cut using embossed velum.I added a wheat spray and dabbed it with gesso. The bells (die cut) also from embossed velum. The butterfly was die cut (dovecraft die) from Crafters Companion pearl card.The tag tie is feather wool. To complete I added some small white gems and a  glass cabochon.
 Thanks for stopping to look and please do pop over to A Place to Start Blog and have a look.




challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment