Friday 5 July 2019

Tag Time

Happy Friday folks ! Its that time of year again when i need to think about the Christmas gifts and what I need for them ! This tag was cut using paper from my stash (the paper pad i sat down and now cant find !). I then die cut Velum with the printed image and layered this on top. Using memento ink i stamped the image (Docrafts stamp) and die cut this also. The gem, gingerbread man and berries are from my stash. To complete I added an eyelet and some bakers string. Thank you for stopping by , only another 100 or so to go ! hugs xx



challenges
Jingle Bells -( stamping. Die cuts and bling)

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely holiday tag ... thanks for playing Tic-Tac-Toe with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great tag Jean, and I love the vellum on the front too. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! such a gorgeous tag! that plaid plus vellum are so awesome together! thanks for joining our tic-tac-toe fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete