Friday 12 July 2019

Album cover

Hi folks. I had a good rummage through my stash, sorting papers etc. I discovered some beautiful Lemoncraft and Pion design papers I bought such a long while ago and they were perfect for the from cover of an album I am creating. The image was from the Pion papers (Images from the past)  and inspired me to create my album cover,and the backing paper is Lemoncraft (everyday spring). The bamboo sticks i also dusted with TH distress ink.The frame i made with air dry clay using a mould. I also discovered boxes of mulberry two tone Rose petals. These were used to die cut the flowers and for the centres I used Novo pearls.. Using a stencil and TH distress ink I created the script on the paper. On top right and bottom left I added sand for texture.The green leaf was die cut (Lady E Hydrangea dies) The leaf sprays were also die cut from kraft card.The string and pearl, skeleton leaf and berries came from my stash. Thank you for stopping by, have a great weekend.




challenges



7 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful! I love how you've created something so pretty with Old Stash. To be eligible for a prize at More Than Words, you just need to add in an image of our mood board. Thanks for joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cover love the intricate frame and beautiful flowers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL....love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely cover!
    Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great job on this album cover, love it ! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words !

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful cover! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at More than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete