Thursday 27 December 2018

mixed media tag

 Hi everyone. I hope you all had a great Christmas. A mixed media tag today , I die cut the tag then painted with a mix of/gesso and acrylic paint. Once dry i applied a thicker layer then heat dried with my heat gun. Using black ink i stamped parts of the tag at random. The butterfly (Heartfelt Creations) was die cut, stamped , embossed with mixed colours of embossing powder. I added pearls to the centre. The flowers i made with foamiran and added stamens, die cut leaves that i highlighted with paint.The large pearl was from my stash. I added purple ribbon as the tag holder. Thanks for stopping by xx


 challenge

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jean.
    Lovely tag. Thank you for joining us at MM Warriors.
    Happy New Year, DT MM Warriors Adrijana

    My blog Paper Beauty AK: https://paperbeautyak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete