Saturday 1 December 2018

merry Christmas

Hi everyone ! Delighted to show you my card as guest designer at Country View Challenges. This months theme is Christmas so i made an easel card. I used fabulous duck egg coloured paper as my base. I then layered with a die cut frame  and die cut poinsettia in mulberry paper. The lace and pearls were from my stash. The small wood tree is from the range (i think) i will pop a list of items used below. Do pop over and visit Country View Challenges and while your there be sure to hop to the shop. There are some amazing craft items to be had there. Thanks for stopping by. xx

challenges

Craft Sensations Paper Pad Feeling Rustic
Frame - M&C die
Merry Christmas - Dovecraft Die
Snowflakes.- Hobbycraft Punch.
Tree - The Range.
White Pearls - The Range
Lace - Haberdashery shop (Bought some time ago)
Poinsettia - Marianne Die 
Leaves (unbranded die)
Stamens / Organza /  from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment