Monday 17 December 2018

book tag

Another special tag made for my mother in law,s Christmas gift. I used Graphic 45 paper collections. The "Mother" is from Mother Goose collection. The image is from Mon Amour and the backing paper, stamp and floral border are from Enchanted forest. The beautiful rose is from The ribbon Girl store the joy tag and snowflake are from my stash (the Joy was a prize -Thank you Gina) I also added two small bells to my hanger.The flower inside is a die cut. Thanks for stopping by.


challenges
#G45Tag

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely creation, Jean! All of those embellishments suit the pretty papers you chose nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your stitched tag and all the embellishments on your vintage paper designs...very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Color Dare Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing with us at the Double Trouble Papercrafting Challenge. I hope you'll come back and play along with one of our optional challenges as well.

    ReplyDelete