Monday 10 December 2018

Let it Snow frame



Hello everyone. A sweet box frame made for Christmas ! I used the beautiful Stamperia paper design papers.(i love these papers as they contain lots of pink one of my fav colours ) On areas of the paper I added glossy accents.The sentiment is wood and was pre glittered bought locally. The large star was die cut from from foam I purchased in Spain ! The snowflakes were from a punch (hobbycraft) I then added sparkle gems in pink and clear to add some extra sparkle.Thank you for stopping by x

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card and beautiful design. Thank you for sharing at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation, love it. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge. EmmaT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Thanks for joining us over at the ABC Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete