Wednesday 8 August 2018

tag

 Hi, large tag made for a gift box and a friend who like me, loves cats ! This is one of my favourite stamps to work with at present .Its such a versatile stamp and is ideal for cards , tags and much more. plus I love fur (I have 3 cats) Fur is such an adorable medium to try and achieve scruffy or cute I just love fur ! .The cat image was stamped with Memento ink then lightly coloured using Derwent pencils. Areas were highlighted with Wink of Stella but this is difficult to capture in a photo ! The back heart scroll was die cut then sprayed with Lindys gang. The flowers and floral wreath were die cut. I added  pearls and jewel flatback from my stash. Pretty lace was added and stamped sentiment. Thanks for looking xx

challenges


x

4 comments:

  1. It's a really beautiful tag which I am sure your friend will love, many thanks for sharing a favourite stamp with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tag and the cat stamp is wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous tag with lovely die cuts and embellishments. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag with a gorgeous image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete