Sunday 26 August 2018

#G45JunkJournal

Hi everyone, A small junk journal (the first I have made) using an empty ribbon spool and Graphic 45 scrap pieces. (Literally small scrap pieces )First I used some paper (Botanical Tea) to line the spool. Then I used more of the paper to create my outside cover. I used some scrap cream cardstock to make two pages.(edges were inked with distress ink. once done I attached to the spool. Two small tags were die cut and tucked into a small pocket.I then decorated using scraps from Botanical Tea, Time to celebrate, Enchanted forest and L,Amour. I die cut to circles for each end of the spool. The rise was fussy cut and the small butterfly came from my stash. Glossy accents were used on the piece that covers the ribbon attachment. To close you just wrap the ribbon around the spool and tuck it in. Thanks for stopping by.













challenges

#G45JunkJournal

.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful idea Jean! What a great way to repurpose a sturdy roll. The paper is beautiful. We are so thankful you shared in our challenge at Mini Album Makers. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a delightful rolled album - such a lovely design and pretty papers. Thanks so much for joining in at Mini Album Makers.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous !!!! What a fabulous design and such a great idea to recycle the ribbon spool. Thank you for sharing your wonderful journal with us at Mini Album Makers for this month's challenge. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete