Friday 24 August 2018

owl tag

 Hi everyone, I made this tag using papers from a pack but I have lost the front cover so I have no idea what the paper is called ! Anyway I die cut a white card circle then the grey owl paper to place on top. Then I cut a smaller circle in brown. The next circle I cut in turquoise (placing an owl in the centre of the die.) I cut a circle in silver glitter paper and cut it in half. I placed the parts in different places under the sentiment (also cut in circle then hand stamped ) . The tassel was die cut and I added some pearl beads in various colours and sizes. The hole for the ribbon (silver ribbon) I punched out with a small star. I glued the star onto the brown card. To finish I threaded through the ribbon. Many thanks for stopping by x

challenges

x

3 comments:

  1. Really cute papers, lovely celestial layout and embellishments. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jean! I love all the texture and interest that the fun layered owls and circles bring. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tag Jean! I love how you layered up all the circles and carry your owl through from back to front. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete