Friday 31 August 2018

christmas tag

 Hi everyone. When im not making cards I love making tags. Tags are one of those things where you can mix and match and it never looks wrong (that's my belief and I am sticking to it ) So today I made my first tag for Christmas. First I stamped the sentiment and then die cut the tag (tag used has stitched edges). Then I die cut the flowers, holly leaves and bunting. For the tag hole I punched it with a snowdrop/icicle with a punch. I then threaded some red ribbon. Over the bunting I placed some buttons in green/red. For bling I added pearls ,star and larger pearls to the flower centres. I went over the tag with CC Sparkle pen in clear but sadly I couldn't catch the lovely glimmer in my photos ! Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend x


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags and a great way to use buttons, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining our challenge at Moving Along with the Times. Love the tag colors!! Your project is wonderful, and I just wanted to wish you the best of luck! – DT Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Christmas tag, love the little white flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jean
    A great festive tag.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty Christmas tag,

    Thanks for playing our BINGO board at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous little tag. I love your attention to detail with the little star pearl and snowflake centres and such a great idea to use a snowflake punch as the hole would never have thought of that! Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting challenge and hope to see you there again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful tag .Thanks for playing along with us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Shylaa DT@Polkadoodles
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty tag!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty tags! I love all the little details like your stitching and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR and hope to see you again next month!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete