Saturday 11 August 2018

Enchanted forest

Hi everyone ! This is a box I altered using Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest  papers. The mask (face) was made using a mould and air dry clay. Then I used wax to add shine and colour. The many, many leaf trails were die cut, I also added lots of artificial moss to make it look as though the face was emerging from the forest !The flowers from my stash were sprayed with Lindys gang and I added some imagination crafts sparkle in places .The side flowers in red are resin.The black border is washi tape. The lace and gems were from my stash , the large AB gems were from an old bangle .Some. small metal embellishments (animals) were added to the "forest "This project was time consuming but lots of fun. Thanks for stopping by xx









  Challenges entered

That's Crafty
x


No comments:

Post a Comment