Friday 8 June 2018

#G45Selfie #1specianity

 My self portrait using G45 Mon Amour and Enchanted forest. As a child I was an avid reader. I remember so well reading The Lion, The witch and the wardrobe and the hobbit among many others. As an adult I am still an avid reader. The enchanted forest is an appropriate choice for me as I feel most days are filled with charm , delight and bewitching ! I altered this little box with script paper from (Mon amour) then topped with Enchanted forest. I used wax to blend parts of the box in. I used some large heavy beads I had as feet. The chain beads and flower were from old costume jewellery. The inside I used enchanted forest paper and added a small music maker ! I punched a hole so the arm could be pushed through to the outside of the box. The music is the Blue Danube Waltz music that I find soothing and can easily lose myself in. I hope you all enjoy this and thanks for calling by xx






3 comments:

  1. I love G45 papers and you've used them beautifully here. Thanks so much for sharing with us at SHC.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the papers,Good use of the beads for feet, thanks for sharing with us at SHC, hugs Liz DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous litttle box and a lovely way to interpret yourself
    Thank you for sharing at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenges x

    ReplyDelete