Friday 15 June 2018

altered canvas

 Hi, hope everyone is well. First I took a small canvas and painted it yellow once dry I stencilled with green paint. Next I took a piece of yellow cardstock and stamped my image. Then I coloured the image using Noir pencils. Next I made a mix of flowers (foamiran and paper) I die cut some leaves and a dragonfly (green cardstock) The sentiment was stamped then added to the canvas. I added a piece of lace and a pearl to the centre.I hope you like it and have a great weekend. I appreciate you stopping by xx



6 comments:

  1. lovely project thanks for sharing with creatalicious Rachel Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card ! Thank you so much for joining in with our 'written word' challenge over at Country View Challenges!
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty project. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely summery canvas . It's perfect for our written word challenge over at Country View . Thanks so much for joining us xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such an fantastic project!! The details are amazing! Thanks so much for adding it to our Stencil It challenge at A Vintage Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty colours and central image, and the background stencilling is a lovely touch. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete