Monday 5 March 2018

floral and feminine

 Hello everyone x I decorated this card using paper from my stash,the pretty frame I handmade using air dry clay. The inside of the frame I decorated with beads in contrasting colours. A small cameo and some flowers / leaves were added .Lace and bead trim were placed along the bottom. Two colours of organza ribbon were draped and in the centre I placed a clear rose with gold accents. Thanks for stopping by xx Krafty hugs


challenges entered 

Allsort challenge blog

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and feminine creation for our 'Ladies only' theme at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge.
    Happy Women's Day;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete