Wednesday 22 January 2020

Postcard

Hi folks. A postcard covered with paper from my stash. Using ink and a stamp I inked the pattern around the outside. a glitter wallpaper I die cut the heart. Behind the heart I placed some wood sticks (coloured with wax).some sisal and material. Using a ribbon that matched the colours I placed this along the top edge. The stamp and Rose emphera are from Tim Holtz. The sentiment "WOW" was cut using the same wallpaper and my Word Punch Board. I am sending this to my SIL who just passed her driving test, thanks  for stopping by xx






2 comments:

  1. Fabulous postcard and beautiful papers.Congrats to your SIL
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card.
    Thank you for participating in our Anything Goes Challenge at Through the door to the craft room this week. See you in the next challenge.
    regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Danki's creative passions {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete