Sunday 5 January 2020

Kraftyjean


Hi everyone. Its time for a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create. The first for  2020. This month its the usual "anything goes" with an option of Make It Shiny. For a change I made some shabby chic tags. I die cut these from a set of tag/ribbon/lace holders. Using Lace, bead, die cuts (Shiny dress)eyelash wool and lots more I decorated the die cut tags/ribbon lace holders.,. Embellished with Cabochons , butterflies and other items. Please do join in the challenge we love to see your creations x






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jean, frilly and girly, I love your shabby chic tags..beautiful.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are great! Shabby Chic is a style that is difficult for me. I really envy people like you who can capture the essence like this. Great job!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous shabby chic tags love the beautiful lace and little embellishments
    carol x

    ReplyDelete