Wednesday 15 January 2020

Monochrome Tilda


Hi folks. Hope you are all doing well .Tilda was hand stamped and coloured with Noir pens and Water colour pencils .I chose a cream card for my base and added some "dots" paper I had. Using Memento Ink and Script stamp I randomly stamped over the dots. The pearl trim and embellishments came from my stash. The beautiful flowers came from I Am Roses.(Link below).
Thanks for stopping by xx
Challenges                                        
 JAN IAR Challenge”
Magnolia Forever
Allys Angels
.Simply Magnolia 
,
I Am Roses

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image-love the delicate colouring -I am so rubbish with pencils!!!Love the pearl trim and die-cut frame-great idea stamping on the P,paper too I have a few non faves that I could use that idea on-thanks for the tip
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice card! Thanks for joining us at Ally's Angels Challenge Blog. Good luck! xoxo DT-Mariann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at challenge Magnolia Forever
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Jean ♥
    Thanks for playing with our challenge at Simply Magnolia
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete