Thursday 2 January 2020

Altered Board

Hi folks. Another of these altered food/bread board. Anyone who knows me well ,know I love flowers/gardening. I decided to alter this board to highlight my love for Flowers, using sunset colours.. My favourite flowers are Roses but I love any flower. First I covered with Metallic wax then using a stencil I partially covered it with Gold Opal Wax. The image is from Hunkydory (cut down and distressed) the edges covered with wax. The leaves were die cut and lightly dusted with TH Distress inks. The circles are chipboard which I coloured with various wax colours. The "Love" is also chipboard coloured with wax and glittered . The pearl chain and flowers are from my stash. To complete I added some Ribbon so that I can hang this on the wall. Thanks for stopping by xx









 challenges

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this Jean a brilliant project -best wishes for the New Year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to alter a bread board! I love what you've done with this. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jean, I love gardening too. That is a beautiful hobby beside scrapbooking. I love your interpretation of our January challenge, started with the lovely photo and ending with your eye on chipboard details. Well done my dear. Thank you so much for joining us at more than words. Have a beautiful day. Xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous piece! I really love the shimmery stencil work and chipboard accents. The pop of purple is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this altered board Jean! Wonderful highlight! Thank you for join us in this challenge at MTW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to have altered this board.thank you for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flowers really ARE a highlight in the world. Beautiful altered piece. I particularly love the beautiful stencilling you've done, it adds a lovely touch! Thank you for joining us at MTW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Altered things are always interesting to see))) Great idea!Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea!! thanks for sharing it with MTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ideaa!! Thanks for joining us at MTW this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb object altered!
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea, thanks for playing long with us at MTW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous love this project, Thanks for joining More Than Words Challenge for this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful creation. Thanks for joining in with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bread board Jean! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words this month! Elle xx

    ReplyDelete