Monday 8 January 2024

Journal tag

Using my new Lisa Horton Interference inks and New leaf stamps I stamped around the cardstock with one colour then again with another while moving the angle of the stamps,  Taking a tiny leaf stamp I added some individual colours of green/orange. The large flower stamp I added on the other side and added some glitter glue. I punched out some "berries " on alcohol ink coloured card I made previously. I doodled around the edges and added some tiny dots. I mounted onto green card and added a string. This will go into my herbal/medicine journal.




 challenges

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal tag Jean,love the stamps and glitter.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping, lovely colour mix and design. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous the stamps you have used are so pretty thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete