Thursday 1 July 2021

altered clock

Hello. this clock was no longer working so i used it for a mixed media project.(floral summer theme) First I removed the back fixings and unscrewed the hands and plastic face. I then used stencil pastes. paints inks and colour glow powders. I used 13 arts design papers and the butterfly /sentiment was also from 13 arts.. The lace paper and the flowers (dried) and paper and artificial foliage all came from my stash. The chain bead also came from my stash. Thanks for stopping by.



challenges


 

2 comments:

  1. WOW brilliant transformation and love all the embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete