Saturday 12 September 2020

wheel decor

Hi folks. I recently purchased an MDF wheel from Hobbilicious (They do amazing items for mixed media and altering) A whooping 30cm diameter a great size for wall art.. For this project I used two things I love , flowers and mixed media. My first coat was chalk paint in white. Then I sanded areas and highlighted with bronze patina.(13 Arts).Using 13 arts dirty pink I sprayed in random areas. Using various fabric flowers and foliage I created a floral area. I added some art stones for texture .To the centre I added a small wood décor piece also coated with chalk white. As soon as I get some lights I will add them. Thanks for stopping by xx





challenges



 

4 comments:

  1. A great creation but think you may have linked the wrong post as this one is backdated from 13th August so ineligible.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Brenda I accidently published it for seconds then reverted it back

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your wagon wheel Jean, looks fantastic..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful home decor piece Jean
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete