Wednesday 27 March 2019

fantasy tag


Hi everyone. Tag made using paper from my scraps. I die cut the tag then put it through my ribbler. Taking a piece of white mulberry paper I stamped the sentiment using TH distress ink in picked raspberry. I put faux stitches across the top. Using the same paper I die cut the unicorn , using a pink pro marker i added colour to the horn and tail.Taking some pink paper I die cut the butterflies. To finish i added pearls in colours of pink (flat backs) also have blue.and some ribbon (tie) lace (across the bottom) (pink).Thanks for stopping by xx

challenges
Die Cutting Divas  (Crayola crayon in Pink !)

1 comment:

  1. Great tag! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete