Thursday 1 November 2018

pearly sparkles DT



Hello ! Delighted to be sharing my DT design for Pearly Sparkles Challenge .(Autumnal Colours) This gift box is made in Autumn colours (perfect for a birthday gift this month)The box was made using.M&C box die.I went with deep red card stock for the box and  Joanna Sheen design paper to decorate. I die cut and rolled flowers/die cut leaves The rose (left side) was.shop bought. The box closes nicely by itself but I added some satin ribbon tied into a bow. White chalk ink was dusted on parts to embellish. . Hand stamped sentiment. Wood star with sisal wrapped round it and the pearls were from my stash. Thanks for stopping by xx
challenges

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done Jean. love the decorations on the front. Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful make & a useful one too....love the deep red x

    ReplyDelete