Tuesday 20 February 2018

rose

Hi everyone, First I  stamped a rose then coloured with ink. My first time trying this (ink colouring) and it was fun. My background paper was from my stash. I die cut a large heart from card and lightly dusted with glamour dust and white ink. To enhance the rose I used glossy accents then dusted with glamour dust. I die cut some leaf spray from card. Some small butterflies I cut from leftover cardstock (background) The larger butterfly I made from air dry clay . I used lace/cloth on background and finished with small glossy heart and hand tied bow from organza. Thanks for popping by.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, thank you so much for joining us at the That’s Crafty challenge blog
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mixed media card Jean, thanks for joining in with the Southern Girls Challenge blog.
    Nicky, DT member.

    ReplyDelete