Friday 6 October 2017

fall is here

I love the colours around the garden just now. I have some late flowering roses and other flowers and the colours influenced this card.I hand stamped Tilda and coloured her with Noir pens and Derwent pencils. I used Kanban paper (floral) and the dots were from my stash. I added some ribbon around the centre. I distressed the paper edges,I inked some edges with TH distress ink. I handmade the flowers and die cut some leaves. I hand stamped the sentiment . To finish I added a pretty stick pin. Thanks for stopping by it is appreciated.


Challenges entered -
A vintage Journey
Sweet stampin 
Addicted to stamps
Stampotique Designers
simply magnolia
                          

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colours and the papers are gorgeous! Love this cute Tilda too! Thank you for sharing with us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweetie, Aw this is so beautiful, I love your layout and your colouring is absolutely perfect. Such beautiful embellies, which compliment your cards perfectly!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia and good luck in the draw for our amazing prize!
    crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is so lovely a wonderful creation thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS I hope you will join us next time
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card with lovely colors and details. Love this sweet Tilda ♥
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Magnolia, and I hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Elin XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet Fall project! Love what you did! Thanks so much for adding it to our Crazy for Autumn olour challenge at a Vintage Journey!

    ReplyDelete