Sunday 11 October 2020

piano box

Hi everyone. One of my favourite things is to decorate or upcycle I love mixed media its such fun. I recently purchased a build it piano set online.After assembling it I never decorated it. Having seen the new challenge at 13 Arts I was inspired to decorate it. I painted the outside using 13 Arts Black Ink mixed with some water. Using 13 Arts Paper to decorate the top and fussy cuts from the same paper to decorate. I also used chipboards, flowers etc from my own stash. The music book I created by stamping the music onto old book paper , giving it a cover and attaching it to a small air dry clay frame i made.Below is a photo of the 13 Arts products I used.Thanks for stopping by xx







challenges

 

8 comments:

  1. WOW this is brilliant Jean love how you decorated it and the little music book
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely FABulous Jean, so beautiful, I LOVE it, well done..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is amazing! I'm very impressed that you can pop the cover up. Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Thank you so much for joining in with the AYLI challenge. Your make for our non-card project is great. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing piece! So unique! thanks for contributing to the 13 Arts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such a beautiful project!! Love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at 13@rts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely piece! Thank you for joining with us at 13 arts challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea you had! Thank you for playing with us at 13arts! Regards

    ReplyDelete