Tuesday 27 October 2020

Dark nights

Hi folks. When dark nights close in I turn to cosy blankets and reading. Books and my kindle I use constantly in the cold months. I used script stencil (13 arts) script stamp , vintage style paper. The backing DP is from a Create and Craft book. The star is MDF and painted with moonglow powder. The small stars are die cuts from glimmer paper. The metal stars are TH. I used magic powder with paint to stencil plus lots more ! I will frame this when I get one.Thanks for stopping by x









challenges

5 comments:

  1. I love the mix of embellishments and the background is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly does get dark early now!Great card and background love the main embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning, love your beautiful focal point!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!!!Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one and the texture thanks for joining with us at MTW challenge

    ReplyDelete