Friday 2 October 2020

Mythical creatures

Inspired by a blog hop I raided my stash of mdf and chop boards. I found a merman? Perfect for this challenge. I used card stock from my stash which i then stamped using Distress ink and a rubber stamp. The ferns were dipped in distress oxide ink and water mix The dots stencil was 13 arts magic powder mixed with acrylic paint. I added a clay element metal element coated with patina paste, The moss came from my stash the sand and stones are also 13 arts. The merman was coated with glitter paste. To finish I added some glass cabochons, pearls and tiny metal mermaid charms. Thanks for stopping by x



challenges
 #MMAmythicalcreaturehop

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jean love the Merman and textured embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Merman. Thank you for playing along with us. Remember to subscribe to all Artist's channels and leave a comment with your name and country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning mixed media project. the merman is gorgeous. thank you for participating in our myhtical creature hop for mixed media academy.
    asha kunchinadka
    admin team member MMA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work. Thank you for playing with us on the Mythical creatures Challenge at Mixed Media Academy- Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mermaid! Thank you for participating in the MMA challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super. Ty for participating in mma challenge

    ReplyDelete