Wednesday 3 June 2020

Wall art


Hi folks I hope you are all well. I wanted some wall art for my craft area and decided to use 13 Arts paper , stones ,and magic powder to create medium for my stencil (mixed with acrylic paints).  I used a Prima music stamp on the paper and on the lace paper. The frame I made using clay which i then inked and used pearl paste. I backed the frame with teal card and decorated with stones and a butterfly which was die cut and coloured with pearl paste. To finish I sprayed with 13 Arts dirty pink spray and dripped TH Picket fence spray. Thanks for stopping by x take care.






Challenges

6 comments:

  1. WOW fabulous aret Jean love all the stamps and the little frame-beautiful
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jean, your stencil work is amazingly beautiful..and I love your take on our challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at 13arts. Have a beautiful day. Xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Thank you so much for playing along with us at 13arts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! thanks for playing along with us at 13 Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for your participation in the 13arts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so beautiful and romantic! Thank you so much for joining us at 13arts.

    ReplyDelete