Sunday 28 June 2020

Altered frame



Hi folks. Today I altered a frame, it was white plastic one of a few I bought at a sale. Using some acrylic paint i covered the frame .I then aged by spraying some 13 arts Dirty pink and TH distress spray in picket fence. Once dry I added crackle paste in ivory. I added 13 Arts Magic power to white paint. Then Taking some heavy cardstock and a stencil of a rose I created the image. Then using distress inks I coloured the image. I created the flower spray using dies/stamps from Heartfelt creations. To finish I die cut a butterfly. coloured with ink and mica powder mixed with water. Thanks for stopping by xx








challenges

3 comments:

  1. Oh that looks fantastic.. Well done!! Thank you so much for joining us at 13@rts. Xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with 13 Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous transformation of the frame and love the beautiful textured flowers and how you coloured them
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete