Monday 15 June 2020

doors and windows



Hi everyone. I made a panel of art for my sisters hallway.(she loves coming home to her dog) I started with 13 Arts DP  , then using white paint some 13 Arts magic powder and Ayeeda Dirty pink spray I mixed them together then using a sponge I went over the paper. Using black cardstock I die cut a door (twice) cutting one down for the window. The figures are from TH Ephemera . I added 13 stones along the base f the panel. I added chop board and a hand made flower. Thank you for stopping by x Stay safe 




challenges

7 comments:

  1. Lovely piece I am sure your sister will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little dog in the window, your sister will love it I'm sure. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words and also at Bleeding Art - Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is fantastic! I'd love it hanging in my hallway! Thanks for joining us again at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a special gift for your sister. I love the little dog in the window. Such a pretty pink you chose to add to the paper. Thank you for joining us at More Than Words this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty!! Your sis will love it !! Thank you sp much for joining us at MTW xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done I love it thanks for joining with us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jean this is beautiful & I am sure your sister loves it
    Thanks for joining in with BleedingArt this month & good luck ...x
    Jane BleedingArt DT member

    ReplyDelete