Thursday 2 April 2020

Home decor


Everyday and Birds and Bugs is the inspiration from More Than Words Blog Challenge. I love being outdoors watching the birds on my feeders it is my daily calm time.. My garden is full of plants and Rose bushes. They are starting to grow nicely now that the cold weather has passed. In these difficult times my crafting and garden keep me sane !
Ingredients used - 13 Arts Grit Sand.13 Arts magic powder with acrylic paint to use with stencils.( brick and script). The "breathe" is a Dusty Attic stencil for this I used imagination crafts wax paste. First I covered the disc with Graphic 45 Fill Bloom paper. Then I stencil over it, then I used distress inks to colour. The bird and flower emphera are from Tim Holtz.The rust powder is Prima as is the patina paste. The chipboard  (circle wreath and bird house are Dusty attic coated with Imagination crafts glitter paste. The little ladybirds were from my stash. The butterfly was die cut.Thanks for popping by x stay safe everyone xx





 challenges
.

14 comments:

  1. Such a romantic garden! Thanks from MTW for participating in our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I absolutely love the circular base and the texture of the brick background. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous! Your everyday sights of birds in the garden sounds wonderful. So glad you could join us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful decoration you made! Thank you for join us at MTW!! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet beautiful creation. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous creation!!♥
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. Thank you for joining us at MTW challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. Thank you for joining us at MTW challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful garden you have created here!
    Thanks for joining MTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely garden and love your bricks! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words ~ Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have created a wonderful home decor..I love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Stay safe ..xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh, this is so lovely! Crafting and gardening is what is keeping me sane as well right now. This reminds me of secret garden. Thank you for joining our challenge at MTW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the texture and colours Love this layout Thanks for joining us at MTW!

    ReplyDelete