Sunday 5 April 2020

Art board

Hi everyone, I do hope everyone is staying safe and have all they need at this time.
Today Inspired by a mood board from 13 Arts I decorated this board. The background was stamped (craze stamp) and inked around the edges with TH Distress ink. I used 13 Arts magic powder with white paint to stencil (13 Arts script) onto mixed media paper. Once dry I inked with TH Distress ink. All the leaves were die cut the beautiful flowers are from IAR (link below). I added ball stamens and twigs from my stash. I also added a piece of air dry clay in script and inked this (bottom of board) Using lollipop sticks I cut them up and inked then covered with glass. Using gesso I dripped this around the board. I also used some gold sparkle spray and dripped this also. To finish I added small butterflies from my stash , sand grit and  sticky word from 13 Arts. Thanks for stopping by x take care everyone.
.





.

4 comments:

  1. WOW absolutely beautiful love all the texture -flowers and foliage -beautiful
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning art board! The background textures look amazing and I love the layers of foliage and flowers - gorgeous 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Artiste! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the stencil design on your beautiful project!! Simply stunning!! Thank you so much for joining us at 13@rts. Stay safe xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very beautiful, I really love the design of it! Thank you for playing with us at the 13@rts challenge!

    ReplyDelete