Thursday 9 April 2020

Easter egg

Hello everyone I hope you are all .well. Today I spent some time in the garden till it got too windy. (not much else to do at present) I was inspired to decorate this polystyrene egg  . To start I used some wax on the egg for my base colour. Then I wrapped satin seam binding around the egg. Then I decorated using flowers (handmade, foam and artificial). I also used white gesso (13 Arts and sand 13 arts).The stamens , pearls, moss, twigs all came from my stash. To create the base I used an empty tape reel and coated it with opal magic wax before gluing to the egg. To decorate I added pearl trim. Thanks for stopping by xx stay safe x








 challenges

3 comments:

  1. WOW what a brilliant transformation love all your beautiful flowers
    Carol X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created such a wonderful Easter decoration!! Thank you so much for joining us at 13arts. Stay safe xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super original and very beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at the 13@rts challenge!

    ReplyDelete