Thursday 6 February 2020

rusty past

Hi folks. When I heard the words "Past and Rust" I immediately thought of my dads old car. A blue Hillman Hunter. He spent months repairing the car from top to bottom. We all loved that car it took us on holiday to the sea side and to my aunts farm in summertime. I have so many fond memory's of that car. A list of ingredients is below.

Flowers all die cut and rolled.- Music paper from my stash. -Frame - Tim Holtz. Car was die cut twice and I used Dusty Attic Rust powder. I also used the powder on pieces of scrap paper. I die cut the small lighthouse, seahorse. The Circles are snipart.I used TH Picket fence spray to speckle and drip onto the creation. Feather from my stash. Thanks for stopping by x
DP - Prima.


challenges
More Mixed Media

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful work and memory. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and perfect B.paper-a lovely memory too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Jean!!! How goegeous is the past with those memories right? Thanks for join us at MTW challenge! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project! ♥
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! thanks for playing along with MTW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and a lovely story about you Dads car... This is very pretty!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Have a beautiful day. xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautiful card which features RUST elements. Thank you so much for joining in our More Than Words challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for playing with us, at More Than Words Challenge, this is gorgeous well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME creation. Thanks for playing a.omg with us at More Than Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words ~ Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you used a story from the past in your work. It's beautiful!
    Thanks for joining MTW challenge :)

    ReplyDelete